Koch Corporation is a well-established and growing exterior façade construction company specializing in curtain wall. Koch is headquartered in Louisville. We have been operating for 81 years. We design, fabricate and install our products in commercial buildings throughout most of the United States. Koch is an equal employment opportunity employer with an established culture of rewarding a strong work ethic and providing ongoing training opportunities that promote an environment of creativity and career growth. Koch offers a generous benefit package to full time employees that includes Major Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance (Employee and Family), 401K with a 4% Company match, Short Term Disability and Company paid Life Insurance.
Koch has a rewarding career opportunity in Louisville, KY for an ENGINEERING DRAFTER. This assists in the design of building envelopes, fenestration, and other interior and exterior architectural elements including but not limited to unitized curtain walls, entrances, punched windows, coping and interior partitions using computer aided design (CAD) software to meet customer requirements and comply with company and industry standards and governmental regulations. They assist in developing and maintaining company processes and standards and work under the immediate direction of the Engineering Manager.
- Completes designs of moderate complexity including assemblies and components using CAD software.
- Generates embed, plan and elevation drawings and shop drawing details using architectural and structural drawings and project scope documents.
- Creates fabrication drawings of assemblies and components.
- Supports production control, shop and field personnel during manufacturing and installation of designed assemblies and components.
- Minimal travel required.
- A high school diploma and at least one year experience using AutoCAD.
- Can read and interpret architectural and structural drawings including dimensions, symbols, types of lines, scales and views, including elevations, plans and sections are preferred.
- Ability to research pertinent facts and data from internal and external sources.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- The best candidate must be a knowledgeable team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent grammar and writing finesse.
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate and establish positive relationships with stakeholders.
How to Apply
Submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
For information on Koch, visit our Web site at www.kochcorporation.com. Thank you for your interest in Koch Corporation. Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.Apply for Career Opportunity Engineering Drafter Curtainwall Panels Facade